★ FLELE Shell Dress Up
♥ About the game
Masa, Munryeo and Meiro have all come out to sing and play with you! Dress them up, adorn them with accessories and watch as they sing along to your music.
This mini dress-up game is based on my Flele shells. A lot of people have mentioned being unable to install/use the Flele player so I thought I'd compile all of the characters here for you instead. This game has the same customization and animation features as the Flele shells so it should be a pretty similar experience.
♥ How to play
- Click on the icons in the menu to change your chosen character's appearance and to add clothes.
- Click on the options in the Extra section to turn them on. Click again to turn them off.
- Click in the small cross (x) to remove accessories and blushing face.
[ To imitate the Flele player ]
- Download the game from the link at the top-right of this page
- Start the game, choose your character and dress up options
- Open up your music playing software and play your favourite song
- Turn on the animation options in the game (see: Extra section) and watch as your chosen character sings along!
♥ How to save
- Press the Print Screen (Prt Scr, Print Scrn, Prt Scn, Prt Sc, Prt Scrn, or Prnt Scrn) button on your keyboard. This will take a screenshot of your desktop.
- Open up ANY image editing software - Photoshop, Gimp, Sai, etc.
- Click Paste from Clipboard, Create New from Clipboard, Paste as New Image, etc. This will vary depending on your software. Usually these options can be found in the >File or >Edit menu.
- Crop the image and save as a JPEG or PNG.
You can also print your design by clicking on the printer icon underneath the game.