★ FLELE HELP & INFORMATION
♥ About Flele
★ What is Flele?
- Simply put, Flele is an open source animated desktop mp3 player. What sets it apart from other such applications is that its skin takes the form of a character that will sit in the corner of your screen. Because it is animated it will look as though the character is singing to you as music plays.
★ What are shells? - 'Shell' is the term used for the different skins, or characters, that you can apply to your Flele. This is the image that will display on your screen.
★ What can you do with Flele? - The primary function of Flele is to act as an mp3 player though most shells also contain dress up options so you can also customize your characters too.
★ Installing Flele Player
- Click here to download the Flele player. (Official site)
- Extract everything from the ZIP and click on the SSP file to run.
- Miku from Vocaloid will now pop up on your desktop.
★ Changing the language
- Right-click on the Flele Player and choose the Language option towards the bottom of the menu.
- You will need to restart the player for the changes to take effect. (The last option in the menu will close the player)
★ Installing shells
- Download any character from the shell page.
- Exract the shell folder(s) from the ZIP file.
- Move the folder(s) to the Shell folder within the Flele Player directory (ssp_flele_miku --> ghost --> flele_aya --> shell)
★ Changing shells
- Right-click on the player to bring up the main menu
- Click on the Shell option and choose your preferred shell.
(If you have installed a shell with the player already open you may need to restart it before the new shell option shows up.)
★ Adding music
- Drag mp3 files from your music folders onto the player to add them to your playlist. (Only mp3s will work with the player)
★ Playlist menu translation
- Open folder
- Play Mode
- Random / Repeat all
- Playlist Order / Repeat all
- Playlist Order / No repeat
- One song / No repeat
- One song / Repeat
★ Changing shell appearance
- Right-click on the player to bring up the main menu.
- Choose the Clothes/Dressup option to browse the clothes and accessories.
★ Adding a second Flele to your desktop
- Duplicate the flele_aya folder in your existing player.
- Rename it. At this point it will contain the same shells/playlist as your other flele player. Delete these if you want to.
- Add/remove shells and music as described above.
- To use, right-click on your existing player to bring up the menu. Click 'Call Ghost' and choose the second FLELE option.
★ The player does not run
- Flele only works with Windows. It cannot be used with Mac, Linux, etc.
★ There is no sound
- Right-click to bring up the menu. Click on Options and uncheck the Don't Play Sound option.
- AND/OR Right-click to bring up the menu and go to Options > Preferences.
- Check the Ghost(1) / Ghost(2) settings. Uncheck the Don't Play Sound option if necessary.
- OR With your Flele running, open up the Volume Mixer on your toolbar (speaker icon). Check that the the mute button for the Flele is unchecked and the volume is at an adequate level.
- File names with unusual characters may not play.
- You may need to install the East Asian Language pack on your computer. Search Google for the version you need for your OS. DeviantART also has some tutorials worth looking at for this.
- Only mp3s will work with the player
★ I don't want my second player to play sound
- Menu > Options > Don't play Sound
- OR Menu > Options > Preferences > Ghost(2) > Don't play sound
- OR Create a blank mp3 and have your flele player play this.
★ The player disappers when changing shells
- Sometimes the player moves beyond the visable edges of your screen. Drag inwards across your screen to see if it appears.
★ I cannot fix the problem
- Flele can be quite tricky at times and there isn't always an answer for your problem. If you cannot solve your problem using the instructions above then try reinstalling the shells or the player.
- Alternatively you can play my Flele Shell Dress Up to imitate the functions of Flele.